Hosted Active Directory Federation Services
CalCloud Email Service (CCES O365) Hosted Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) is an O365 Government Community Cloud environment for the State of California. The CCES O365 ADFS service provides the infrastructure needed to integrate a secure connection to Microsoft’s O365 services for customers not wanting to build out and support their own ADFS infrastructure. The ADFS infrastructure and software are housed at Microsoft data centers which meet a variety of industry standards and certifications including ISO 27001 and SAS 70 Type II.
This offering is classified as a Current service hosted at the Microsoft Azure in the Government Community Cloud (Iowa).
- Multi-Tiered Architecture
- 24 X 7 support
- Administered by CDT
- Active Directory integration
- 3rd party security and audit certificates on data center
- Geo-redundant data center architecture
- Compliant with CJIS, IRS 1075, FIPPS, HIPAA