Hosted Active Directory Federation and Tenant Services
The ADFS and Tenant Management services are sunsetting and closed to new subscribers.
Hosted Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS) and Tenant Management is within the Microsoft Office 365 (O365) Government Community Cloud environment for the State of California.
The O365 ADFS service provides the infrastructure needed to integrate a secure connection to Microsoft’s O365 services for customers not wanting to build out and support their own ADFS infrastructure. The ADFS infrastructure and software are hosted within Microsoft’s Azure environment in the Government Community Cloud which meet a variety of industry standards and certifications including ISO 27001 and SAS 70 Type II.
The Tenant Management offering allows customers choose from two offerings:
- Have their own O365 tenant but not be responsible for most configuration and maintenance activities. CDT will provide up to full administration of the O365 tenant. The customer is responsible for all desktop and local administration, including on-premises Active Directory account maintenance and synchronization
- Utilize the CDT Shared O365 tenant. CDT provides full administration of the tenant, CDT hosted accounts, and synchronization from our domain to the tenant. There is an additional charge for hosting the dedicated accounts in a CDT Active Directory. The customer is responsible for all desktop and local administration.
- Multi-Tiered Architecture
- 24 X 7 support
- Administered by CDT
- Active Directory integration
- 3rd party security and audit certificates on data center
- Geo-redundant data center architecture
- Compliant with CJIS, IRS 1075, FIPPS, HIPAA
The rate schedule represents standard CDT services. If a Customer requires technology solutions that are not part of the standard, CDT will review the Customer’s request and provide customized pricing as necessary.
Service Description Service Identifier Product Name Unit of Measurement Rate Service Code Notes
Shared Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) CalCloud Office Productivity and Email Per User/Month Vendor Cost + 4.58%
K414 A 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added. (The CDT Processing Fee has a maximum cap of $250,000 per PO, per year, not including the DGS fees.)
Hosted O365 ADFS AD Azure Server CalCloud Office Productivity and Email Variable Vendor Cost + 4.58%
K417 A 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added. (The CDT Processing Fee has a maximum cap of $250,000 per PO, per year, not including the DGS fees.)
CCES O365 Tenant Management and Administration CalCloud Office Productivity and Email Per User/Per Month $2.00 K418
O365 Tenant Management:
To Discontinue O365 Tenant Management, submit a Case/Request using the O365 CA Shared Tenant Services catalog item.
To Discontinue ADFS, submit a Case/Request using the Other catalog item with the Customer-Infrastructure & Platform Services Service Category and New Service option selected.
For inquiries related to this service, please contact your CDT Account Lead.