Vendor Hosted Subscription Services
Based on customer demand, CDT has initiated and executed contracts with specified vendors based on lines of business for their subscription-based services, and passes the vendor’s service charges, plus the CDT’s administrative and technical overhead costs on to the subscribing customers. These requests will follow the Vendor Hosted Subscription Services (VHSS) on-boarding process by the defined lines of business.
VHSS offers customers a variety of benefits:
- The ability to leverage their department’s data center budget line item.
- Eliminate the need for your department to perform a formal procurement.
- Provides for negotiated enterprise service level agreements.
- Provides a better understanding of the State’s portfolio for subscription services.
- Compliant with Cloud First Policy (SAM 4983) and Government Code 11545-46.
- Ease of onboarding.
- Volume pricing.
The following subscriptions are offered at this time. For more information, contact your Account Lead: