Unified Global Address List (GAL)
CalCloud Email Service (CCES O365) is an O365 Government Community Cloud environment for the State of California. The CCES O365 Unified GAL service provides the infrastructure required for all CCES, CES, and CA.Mail subscribers to utilize a consolidated address listing. Participation in the Unified GAL is mandatory for all CCES subscribers. The infrastructure and software are housed at the CDT Gold Camp data center and Microsoft data centers which meet a variety of industry standards and certifications.
This offering is classified as a Current Service.
- Multi-Tiered Architecture
- Administered by CDT
- 24 X 7 support
- Geo-redundant data center architecture
- Compliant with CJIS, IRS 1075, FIPPS, HIPAA
- 3rd party security and audit certificates on data center
- Microsoft Azure in the Government Community Cloud (Iowa)
- Microsoft Azure in the Government Community Cloud (Virginia)
Subscriptions to this service are available and can be referenced in the CDT Rate Schedule.
|Service Code||Service Description||Unit of Measurement||Rate||Notes|
|K413||Unified Global Address List (GAL) Administration||Per User/Month||$0.26|
For inquires related to this service, please contact your CDT Account Lead.