Unified Global Address List (GAL)
CalCloud Email Service (CCES O365) is an O365 Government Community Cloud environment for the State of California. The CCES O365 Unified GAL service provides the infrastructure required for all CCES, CES, and CA.Mail subscribers to utilize a consolidated address listing. Participation in the Unified GAL is mandatory for all CCES subscribers. The infrastructure and software are housed at the CDT Gold Camp data center and Microsoft data centers which meet a variety of industry standards and certifications.
- Multi-Tiered Architecture
- Administered by CDT
- 24 X 7 support
- Geo-redundant data center architecture
- Compliant with CJIS, IRS 1075, FIPPS, HIPAA
- 3rd party security and audit certificates on data center
- Microsoft Azure in the Government Community Cloud (Iowa)
- Microsoft Azure in the Government Community Cloud (Virginia)
The rate schedule represents standard CDT services. If a Customer requires technology solutions that are not part of the standard, CDT will review the Customer’s request and provide customized pricing as necessary.
Subscriptions to this service are available.
Service Code Service Description Unit of Measurement Rate Notes
K413 Unified Global Address List (GAL) Administration Per User/Month $0.26
For inquires related to this service, please contact your CDT Account Lead.