CA Project and Portfolio Management
The California Project and Portfolio Management (CA PPM) is a product and portfolio management (PPM) software that is housed within a vendor-owned and administered infrastructure. CA PPM allows customers to dynamically manage their entire portfolio of products, respond to changes in priorities, budget, schedule, unfunded mandates, with real-time information, and simulate scenarios based on anticipated changes.
- Low cost hosting solution
- No capital expenditures
- Seamless integration
- Effortless upgrades – SaaS provider manages all updates and upgrades
- Conforms to the Federal Rehabilitation Act, Section 508 (now referred to as the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template)
- Subject to SAS 70 Type II audit for North America
What You Get With Your Subscription
CDT provides a contract vehicle for customers to subscribe to services with the expectation of added value such as volume discounts, due to enterprise consolidation of all licenses into one contract in addition to:
- Service fulfillment
- Customer onboarding
- Contract management
- Service management
- Vendor management
- Vendor invoice receipt, review, approval and payment
- Procurement process including contract negotiations, purchase order generation and contract renewals
- Software subscription tracking and renewal by customer
- Essential administrative activities in support of the above functions
Subscriptions to this service are available and can be referenced in the CDT Rate Schedule.
|Service Code||Service Description||Unit of Measurement||Rate||Group||Comment(s)|
|K306||PPM On Demand Sandbox Small Environment||Environment/Year||$15,360.00||Project Portfolio Management||13.2% VHSS fee will be added to rate|
- The Customer contacts their Account Lead regarding VHSS – CA PPM.
- The Account Lead contacts corresponding vendor and facilitates a meeting between customer and vendor.
- The Vendor provides a Business Proposal for new services or a price quote for additional/renewal services to the customer.
- In some cases, CDT will schedule a meeting with the customer, vendor and VHSS team for an overview of the products, functionality and licensing offered.
- The customer submits a Service Request to CDT, requesting services with the Business Proposal or quote attached.
- The Service Request must contain the following information in the narrative:
- The timeframe to utilize the service
- A list of general requirements, and
- A budgetary quote or a business proposal.
- IT Program Management (ITPM) reviews, processes, and approves the request.