Remedy on Demand
CDT offers Remedy On Demand (RoD) for IT Service Management (ITSM). RoD is a secure enterprise Service Management solution with a variety of tools that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Those tools include:
- Service Desk
- Change and Release Management
- Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Level Management
- and more
Customers have the option to start with the out-of-the-box applications or customize the tools to meet unique business requirements.
- Deliver the agility your business requires with a robust cloud ITSM platform built to support your Enterprise
- Provides infrastructure administration staff 24 x 7 x 365 for cost-effective operations
- Keep your business current and running the latest solution features via managed patching and upgrades
- End-to-end security and data management based on NIST controls
- Supports FISMA
- No co-mingling of customer data
- All services delivered and hosted from secure US-based Tier-3 data center facilities
For a monthly per-user subscription fee, you get Web access to the ITSM Suite, built on a massively scalable, fully managed global infrastructure with 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring. Disaster recovery is also available for an additional fee.
- Fully-managed cloud infrastructure for Remedy application hosting.
- Production Environment
- Test Environment
- Development Environment
- 99.9% service availability commitment for production environments.
- Premium disaster recovery minimizing recovery-time and data loss (optional).
- 24 x 7 x 365 service monitoring and help desk.
Roles & Responsibilities can be found on the Vendor Hosted Service Standards page.
Subscriptions to this service are available and can be referenced in the CDT Rate Schedule.
Service Code Service Description Unit of Measurement Rate Notes
K115 ITSM Remedy OnDemand User License ESO Per License/Quarterly $157.54 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K116 ITSM Remedy OnDemand Concurrent User License ESO Per License/Quarterly $394.24 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K117 ITSM Analytics OnDemand Per User/Quarterly $40.01 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K118 ITSM Analytics OnDemand Concurrent User Per User/Quarterly $68.24 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K119 ITSM Discovery for Data Center OnDemand ESO Per OSI/Quarterly $6.16 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K120 ITSM Remedy OnDemand Additional Environment ESO Environment/Quarterly $15,011.64 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K121 ITSM Remedy OnDemand Premium Disaster Recovery ESO Per Instance/Quarterly $952.42 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K123 ITSM Remedy OnDemand Activation Per Instance/Quarterly $7,259.14 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K126 ITSM Digital Workplace Advanced Cloud Per User/Quarterly $10.40 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K127 ITSM Discovery for Storage OnDemand ESO Per OSI/Quarterly $4.13 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K128 ITSM Discovery for Multi-Cloud OnDemand Per OSI/Quarterly $6.24 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K129 ITSM Innovation Suite Reporting Named User Per User/Quarterly $9.26 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K130 ITSM Innovation Suite Dedicated User Per User/Quarterly $173.37 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K131 ITSM Client Management OnDemand Per Node/Quarterly $9.08 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K132 ITSM Remedy Monitoring Tool Base License Per Enterprise/Quarterly $741.85 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K133 ITSM Remedy Monitoring Tool Infrastructure Management Suite Per Server Endpoint/Quarterly $83.95 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K134 ITSM Remedy Monitoring Tool Reporting Studio Per User/Quarterly $76.12 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K135 ITSM Remedy Monitoring Tool Middleware Monitor Per Server Endpoint/Quarterly $189.42 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K136 ITSM Remedy Capacity Tool Capacity Optimization Base License Per Enterprise/Quarterly $191.10 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K137 ITSM Remedy Capacity Tool Capacity Optimizer for Servers Plus Per Server Endpoint/Quarterly $17.48 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K138 ITSM Remedy Intelligence Starter Pack (Up to 20,000 User Generated Events) Per Instance/Quarterly $25,604.81 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
K139 App Visibility Manager (Up to 50) Per Instance/Quarterly $941.41 Note: 4.58% VHSS Fee will be added
To request this VHSS service, please follow the below process:
- The Customer contacts the VHSS Vendor and schedules a meeting to discuss requirements.
Vendor Name (and Product) Contract Number Contact Name Phone Alternate Phone Taborda Solutions (Remedy on Demand) 17-11675 | 14-9641 Bear Williams (916) 717-8711 (916) 990-9864 Bear.firstname.lastname@example.org
SPJ Solutions (Remedy on Demand) 15-10187 Paul Wong (916) 996-6438 email@example.com
- The Vendor provides a Business Proposal for new services or a price quote for additional/renewal services to the Customer.
- The Customer submits a Case/Request to CDT requesting services with the Business Proposal or quote attached.
- The Case/Request must contain the following information in the narrative:
- The timeframe to utilize the service,
- A list of general requirements, and
- A budgetary quote or a business proposal.
- IT Procurement Management (ITPM) reviews, processes, and approves the Case/Request.
- Once all approvals are received, ITPM releases a work authorization.
- The VHSS vendor will work with the Customer to schedule a walk-through the application and make necessary configuration changes, if any.
- The Customer will notify ITPM once the services are completed so that the department can accept the vendor invoice and bill the customer.
To request Remedy on Demand, complete the VHSS Services Case/Request and choose Remedy on Demand under the VHSS Product drop down box. Order Now