Room Rental and ReservationTraining and Education Center (TEC)
Training rooms can be reserved upon request. The Room Rental Reservation Form must be completed and submitted 5 business days before class/event to allow time for all technical setup configurations.
Room reservation features
Training rooms features include:
- Not all rooms have the same audio-video options available. Please review the table below for specific details.
- All rooms have a projector and an Instructor PC.
- Supports audio-video for Zoom and Microsoft Teams presentations.
- We can provide Easels, white boards and dry erase markers can be provided.
Note: No food or open glass/cup containers are allowed in the computer labs OAHU and KAUAI at any time.
|Room||Description||Max Capacity||Other equipment or features|
|Kona||Classroom or can be combined with Hilo for larger event||50||
|Hilo||Classroom or can be combined with Kona for larger event||30||
|Maui||Standard Training Room||24||
|Hawaii||Large Auditorium (Hilo and Kona combined room)||120||
Map of training rooms
Your responsibilities for your scheduled event
- You are responsible for all hybrid meeting/event communications, registration, monitoring, and in-person check-ins.
- You must have your own valid Zoom and MS Teams software license.
- You are responsible for recording your own virtual meeting or event.
- You will supply all paper materials, copies, manuals, supplies, pens, notepads, etc.
- You will coordinate or supply food or drinks. (Note: Requestor must clean and remove all trash after event.)
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at TEC@state.ca.gov.