Project Management Consulting
Utilizing standardized project management practices, the Project Management Branch (PMB) orchestrates the CDT delivery of sustainable technology infrastructure to our customers. We are committed to understanding our customers’ business objectives and strive to enhance our strategic partnerships.
A key strategy in providing service excellence and achieving customer satisfaction is the delivery of quality services and projects on time, and within budget and scope. PMB provides a common framework of project management processes, automated tools and trained resources to effectively manage the data center’s IT projects. CDT’s project managers oversee the building of customers’ hosting environments.
This offering is classified as a Current Service.
- Create Infrastructure Project Charters
- Assemble a CDT project team
- Establish appropriate level of oversight
- Create Work Breakdown Structures
- Develop Project Schedules
- Provide Risk and Issue Management
- Provide Communication Management
- Manage project changes
|Service Code||Service Description||Unit of Measurement||Rate||Notes|
|G300||Consulting* for Level 2 (IT Manager I, IT Supervisor II, IT Specialist II, IT Specialist I)||Hour||$112.00||* Consulting will be billed to a specific service code title according to the specific service name.|
Subscriptions to this service are available. Rates may also be referenced in the CDT Rate Schedule.
- Fill out the CDT Professional Services Project Management Intake Form
- The customer submits the Professional Services Service Request to CDT.
- Attach the form to the Service Request.
- CDT will review the intake form and schedule a an intake meeting with the customer and process the service request.
Submit any questions directly to the Project Management group.