Customer Engagement Services
Customer Engagement is the liaison between the California Department of Technology (CDT) and its customers. We seek to build a strategic alliance with CDT customers to help them achieve their IT goals. The organization communicates service offering changes to customers and seeks feedback on the services CDT provides. To ensure a positive customer experience, Customer Engagement provides an Account Lead to each customer organization.
The Account Lead
- Provides a single point of contact for customers regarding CDT technical services.
- Partners with customers to understand business needs and identify technology solutions to meet those needs.
- Communicates the various service offerings in CDT’s expansive Service Catalog.
- Facilitates the timely delivery of high-quality services and products.
- Coordinates and contributes to the development of proposals and cost estimates for potential new services.
- Facilitates resolution of any service or administrative issues.
- Communicates to CDT Executive Management your desire for new service offerings.
If you are interested in becoming a CDT customer, please call (916) 431-5390 A customer engagement representative will provide an overview of CDT services designed to support your business goals.
Account Lead Directory
To identify your Account Lead, type any part of your department name, then select the appropriate listing with your mouse or keyboard. Do not use department acronyms (e.g. DMV, EDD, SCO).
If you need assistance with Project Approvals and Oversight, please visit:
Please call (916) 431-5390 if you are unable to find your department’s name in the Account Lead Directory.