The California Department of Technology (CDT) is an economical total solution provider of information technology. Customers are charged for resources required to process their jobs using uniformly established rates that are reviewed regularly to ensure that costs are equitable. In addition, we are able to take advantage of economies of scale and pass these savings to its customers.
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Rate Schedule (PDF)
- Appendix A – Network CSGNet (PDF)
- Appendix B -CGEN 2019-2020 (PDF)
- Vendor Hosted Subscription Services (VHSS)
- Appendix E – Storage as a Service
Please contact CDT Rates and Cost Recovery at (916) 431-3617 or firstname.lastname@example.org for older versions of rate schedules.